WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Losing Daylight"

I just got a marketing email from this artist who's releasing his newest EP: "Losing Daylight".

Story of my life.
How appropriate, I thought....this pretty much sums up what's going on up here in the now-frigid north.  I looked out the window yesterday afternoon and was afraid my lecture had run way overtime.  It was dusk - almost dark already. But nope, I looked at the clock and it was.... 3.45 pm.  My nighttime Finnish course ended at 8.30 and it seemed like the middle of the night!!



So, here's to promoting a young artist &
                    appreciating the wonder of hemispheric differences :)

And all you who are closer to the equator - enjoy that daylight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.