WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shirah Learns Finnish - Episode 1



Shirah Learns Finnish - episode 1 from shirah-eden on Vimeo.
So, I moved to Finland for grad school almost 2 months ago. I don't speak any Finnish. But that's going to change.
Tomorrow marks my first day of Finnish class, and I'm planning to make a weekly video on my progress.

**There are some mistakes in the spelling of the Finnish words in the subtitles:
"läävän" should be "läävään"
"moika" should be "moikka"

2 comments:

  1. Your Finnish sounds very nice :) But I didn't see the subtitles. Жаль :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry, I saw them now !

    ReplyDelete

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.