WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Taking a much-needed mental break

Nothing says relaxation like a calm day at the beach. Every so often, as I write my 2,500 word essays, I reflect back on some of the great moments of the trip. I try to remember little things that will help me explain concepts in my papers and make them just a little more like a memoire than a solely academic piece.

But I keep coming back to St. Augustine and our wonderful last hurrah on the beach. My first experience on an Atlantic beach won't ever be forgotten!



1 comments:

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.