WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Namche

Suspension bridge 100 ft over a roaring river.
Halfway to Namche, my first glimpse of Mt Everest!
Just another day living in the clouds :)
Namche...after climbing straight up for 2.5 hours - from 2800 meters to
3440 meters - we finally made it!
Entering Namche
Panorama at Namche
Tibetan script & Buddhist prayer flags adorn the mountainside
Looking down the the illy (imported Italian coffee) cafe, I check my
emails and watch baby yaks playing in the yard.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.