WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Belmont Named in Top 25 for Global Student Entrepreneur Awards


"The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) has announced the preliminary top 25 nominating schools with the most students in contention for the prestigious award. With nine nominees, Belmont University claims a spot in the list among such schools as Yale, Harvard, Stanford and Purdue University."

WOW! I knew I had chosen a great program when the United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship named Belmont the 2008 National Model Program for entrepreneurship education. Accomplishments like this prove that it really is an excellent program.

I'm really proud of my classmates and their entrepreneurial ambitions, and I'm so grateful for such great professors and enthusiastic support from the community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.