WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 6 - Roswell, New Mexico


Good morning from Roswell!

When I was greeted this morning by an alien giving the weather forecast in the local newspaper, I knew I couldn't be anywhere but Roswell, New Mexico!

We're heading out for a fun-filled day at the UFO museum, interviewing locals at the "Out of This World Cafe," and an afternooon at the lake. I'm extra excited because today happens to be shower day and laundry day!

(I know I skipped Day 5 in El Paso, but I'll make sure to add more on that tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.