WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FYI

I know it's been a week since I've blogged. I'm sorry!!

Between a late start/end to some days, a catch-up day in which I managed to hike in nature instead of catch up on my blog, an entire week of being sick and somewhat sleep deprived, being in charge of the schedule as the ambassador to 2 of the cities this week, and a generally hectic schedule, I've put sleep before blogging the past few days.

But that must change, and will. Today.
I'm almost finished with my commentary on Portland and Seattle, and then I'll backtrack and take care of LA, San Francisco, and the Redwoods in the next day or so.

We're currently leaving Glacier National Park and heading over to Yellowstone and then South Dakota, so we may be out of cell service areas and internet range for a few days. Don't panic! We're still alive and will be back in contact soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.