WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mac Envy

It's official. I'm definitely suffering from Mac Envy. 

My current laptop, which came to me in the form of a benefit from a previous employer, has been a great companion for the last three years.  We've traveled the world together, and Harold has been at my side the whole way....all 6.6 pounds of him.  But just last week, while experiencing some painfully slow computing, Jon did some diagnostics and concluded that 78.8 of Harold's 80GB of memory were taken up!  
I could invest in an external hard drive, which I've been putting off for quite some time. Or, a more attractive (although extremely costly) option would be to finally submit to the pressures of my generation and buy a Mac.  I've gotten to use one a few times, and I must say:They are not only more sleek and modern-looking, they're fun to navigate as well!  It's only a matter of time now.
Suggestions, anyone?

1 comments:

  1. I got a macbook Pro through my school and have to admit it's pretty nice. You might go for something a little smaller or you may go for this guy, works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.