WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Sunnier times, a sunnier place

Nashville's gloomy weather and a conversation with one of my very favorite French language enthusiasts has left me dreaming of summer evenings in Cannes....



I've recently been looking at real estate in Provence; not much, just a little home to spend where I can escape the cold Nashville winters and enjoy the relaxing French countryside.  I've started a list of friends who've agreed to come for a visit to this eventual home of mine, so if this sounds like something you'd like to do, I'd be happy to add you!


I haven't yet signed a lease, so for now you'll have to settle for this seashore panorama. (Click the photo to enlarge.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.