WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rogue Valley Sunset

When your every day is permeated by such beauty, it is easy to forget the extravagance of the place we call home.  Yesterday evening, as the sun started to set and a golden sheen swept across the valley, I had a sudden urge to lay out in tall grasses and enjoy the last of the day's warmth.  I grabbed my camera and headed for the low hills of the East Medford, just five minutes from home.  I was greatly rewarded for my efforts and enjoyed a full hour of casual photo-taking along some one-lane country roads.  I even met a friendly little black and white cow, whom, for some reason, I named Dolly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.